17/12/2010

This is WAR!

Só tenho uma coisa a dizer: VOCÊS SÃO GRANDES!







«I'm gonna say it right now and I'm gonna say it on record: this is the best show of the entire fucking tour!»

«This may not be the biggest country in Europe but is one of the best, I'm telling you»
«I have to say: we're so proud to be standing in front of one of the most beautiful nations in the entire world»
«This is one of the best nights of our entire lives»
«I will make a promise to you on camera: it is sure as I stay here on my two crooked feet, we will return to Portugal»

Não há palavras, simplesmente. O melhor concerto a que já assisti, desde o público, aos efeitos, à banda, às músicas até ao relacionamento banda-público. Antes de ser um concerto, foi um espectáculo digno de ficar na história como um dos melhores.
Sem dúvida nenhuma que é para repetir, estou tão lá batida no próximo concerto.

1 comentário:

  1. Que grande noite e que grande espectáculo! Todo o dia valeu a pena, todo o frio que passámos, foi muito bom mesmo :)

    «you are survivers like me» ♥

    e desculpa ter 'invadido' aqui o teu blog $:

    ResponderEliminar